Tuesday 22 September 2009

Words to describe.

Photography Graphics
>

My name is Rachel and I have no idea what to write. I could write a description of me that makes me sound interesting and loud but that would be what some people call lying where i just call it exaggerating, so, I am going to tell you the truth.

My name is Rachel Mary Mulcahy.
I am 15 years old.
I am 6'1. and i have grown to accept that.
My favourite film is Moulin Rouge.
I do not have a favourite book as i like too many.
I cannot reread a book because then I know what happens.
I find Harry Potter books boring.
I wish I could sing or draw or both.
I like to write lyrics.
I like singing really loud when no one else is in the house.
People say I am pretty but I don't see it.
I am naturally jealous but then isn't everyone.
I don't see the point in putting others down to make you feel good.
I am a quiet person and I wish I wasn't.
I like to bake cakes.
I wish my hair was longer.
I like acting but I would like it better if I had more confidence.
I apparently have a heart shaped head, hence the name.
I need to grow up as I act about 5.
I like parties.
I like the sea side.
I used to cry a lot but I don't as much now.
My best friend is amazing.
My favourite place is up in trees.
I wish I lived somewhere pretty.
I want a window seat in my room.
I like to be up high.
As much as I want one, I have never had a boyfriend .
I don't always feel wanted, just a tagger on who is always there.
I am getting my confidence back. well I thought I was
I am scared about failing my GCSE's. when I say fail I mean get worse than I want.
I compare myself to other people way to much.
I like it when people play with my hair.
I like it when people notice me.
I wish I didn't care what others think.
I cannot spell to save my life (thank god my internet has spell check)
I like the emoticon :)
I love raw jelly.
I do not like made jelly, especially if it is jubbled up.
I like photographs as they capture a moment in time.

That is not everything but it will do. :)

Much love
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are lovely
    I think that you are lovely
    I think that you are beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete