Monday 11 January 2010

Face to Face

I understand that you will want to blame this on someone. I am not saying this in a mean way but you have had your opinion so I am allowed mine.


You spent the whole time that the eight existed telling us how you didn't need us you just needed people. looks like you did need us. You thought you were so much better than us. We were best friends once and we both changed. That's what happens, people change. I am not that much happier than I was a year ago. Life is just different. I am defiantly not worse off than I was last year.

I don't want you to be sad or upset but there is nothing much we can do about it because you cannot force people to be your friends. I do not hate you. I don't even dislike you, yet you have this pure hatred for us when it isn't all our fault. yes I admit that maybe we could have done something but I prefer the way my life is going now.

Anyway I don't understand how anyone can consider being suicidal after all that has happened. You have no right.

I hope that you can move on as we have and be happy because I do care.
Thats it. I have nothing else to say except I'm sorry for the fact that you hate me.

love you all. and I mean ALL because I do not hold grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment