Wednesday 28 April 2010

The best of times.,


Lyrics make me happy

Its been a long and lonely trip but I'm glad I took it, Cause it was well worth it, got to read a couple of books and do some research before I reached my verdict, Never thought that I was perfect, always thought that I had a purpose, I used to wonder if I'd live to see my first kiss.

The most difficult thing that I did was to recite my own words at a service, realizing that the person I was addressing probably wasn't looking down from Heaven, or cooking up something in Hells kitchen, or trying to listen in or eves drop from some other dimension, which is self serving just like this is.

Conveniently religious, on Easter Sunday and on Christmas, the television went from being our baby-sitter to a mistress, technology made it easy for us to stay in touch while keeping our distance. Til we just stayed distant and never touched, now all we do is text to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment