Monday 12 October 2009

:)



I am currently sitting here holding the bottom of my camera on so that it will charge which, as you might of guessed, makes it very hard to type. I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I would. that and the fact that I am v. bored.

I have been thinking about and really I don't know why I worry so much about not being close to people because really I have some amazing friends in and out of school. Yes, it would be nice to get to know people better but thats only my fault that I don't really talk to people much.

This weekend was amazing. We were meant to go to Brighton but being the tight people we are we decided it was too expensive and went to London which was lovely :) I brought this really nice cardi from Zara :) We wondered round Selfridge trying on the perfume and pretending we were rich. which I will be one day guys. I don't know how, but I will.

The only thing I dislike about going to Oxford street is that it makes me kind of depressed that I have no money.

The rest of the day, and night to come to think of it, was filled with eating ben and jerry's, mattress surfing, playing on raving rayman rabids and taking photos. Watching High School at 1 in the morning and trying to copy the dances is rather funny, as is How to look good naked USA.

All I want to say is thank you Rachel and Emma for a fun weekend and that stupid facebook won't let me load the photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment