Sunday 8 November 2009

Eleanor



Eleanor you stupid girl. Why did you have to get hit by a car? You have made everyone so worried. I just want you to walk into school tomorrow and tell everyone that it has been a big joke and laugh at us all. I promise I will never get annoyed when you make fun of me about stupid things that don't matter. Today my mum told me something that really didn't help. I think I have cried more this weekend than I have in a long time. I then feel guilty about crying so much because I think of Molly and Alice. I had a thought today, you are going to be so hungry when you wake up because I am sure they aren't feeding you anywhere near the same amount as you usually eat :)

I made a promise today that I will make sure I treasure every moment I spend with all of you. I don't care how cliché that sounds, it's the truth.

GET WELL SOON ELEANOR AUSTIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment